VertiClad™ Panel Systems by Lenmak Exterior Innovations Inc. offer a sleek, low-cost alternative with concealed-fasteners. Three panel widths, available recessed reveal, & stiffening rib options create visual interest. A wide range of prefinished steel colours & in-house cut-to-length coil processing ensure a perfect fit for every project.
- Cut-to-length & slearing capability offers flexibility in panel lengths to suit many applications
- Available reveal & stiffening rib features allow customization at no additional cost
- Easily integrates with surrounding exterior products & fully adaptable to existing wall conditions
- Available in 22ga prefinished steel & galvalume
- 13 standard (SMP) & 12 premium (PVDF) colours
- Industry-leading high-durability finishes meet or exceed architectural standards for interior & exterior applications
- All colours offer matching prefinished steel trim in pre-programmed profiles for one-stop ordering, or available custom trim details to suit special circumstances
- Lean manufacturing & in-house master coil processing reduces lead time & minimum order size
- Proprietary robotic inventory management allows flexibility to add small quantities from sheet inventory
- Online ordering system shortens processing time for quotes & orders, preventing costly errors & lost time on-site
- Available in standard & premium finishes & to ensure best value for each specific project
- Produced to exact lengths to minimize on-site modification & waste created during installation
- Panels contain a minimum of 30% recycled content; 24% post-consumer and 6.8% post-industrial (possibility for LEED credits 4.1 or 4.2)
- Local manufacturing and sustainable practices reduce carbon footprint
These unibody-design panels can be made in a variety of sizes and depths. This lock system also completely conceals fasteners for a crisp, architectural style without the time and cost of custom composite panels.