ShadowClad™ panel system by Lenmak Exterior Innovations Inc. is a flush-wall panel concept with concealed fasteners & almost unlimited linear design flexibility. Strategic reflection of shadow and light creates the illusion of a building that moves & breathes as daylight fades. Automated manufacturing effectively manages waste while offering a multitude of width and depth options.
- Panels can be up to 21’ in length; depths range from 1”-3”
- Horizontal, vertical, or a combination of both; it’s your choice
- Custom trim profiles allows tailored design per address; no two buildings need to look alike
- Cut-to-length & slearing capability offers flexibility of panel lengths to suit any application
- Available reveal & stiffening rib features create texture & visual interest at no additional cost
- Easily integrates with surrounding exterior products & adapts to existing wall conditions
- Available in 22ga & 24ga prefinished steel & galvalume
- 37 standard (SMP) colours, 24 premium (PVDF) colours, 6 Printech® (PVDF) colours, & 9 NaturClad™ (PVDF) colours
- Industry-leading high-durability finishes meet/exceed architectural standards for interior & exterior applications
- All colours offer matching prefinished steel trim in pre-programmed profiles for one-stop ordering, or available custom trim details to suit special circumstances
- Lean manufacturing & in-house master coil processing reduces lead time & minimum order size
- Proprietary robotic inventory management allows flexibility to add small quantities from sheeted inventory
- Online ordering system shortens processing time for quotes & orders, preventing costly errors & lost time on-site
- Available in standard & premium finishes & a variety of gauges to ensure best value for each specific project
- Produced to exact lengths to minimize on-site modification & waste created during installation
- Panels contain a minimum of 30% recycled content; 24% post-consumer and 6.8% post-industrial (possibility for LEED credits 4.1 or 4.2)
- Local manufacturing and sustainable practices reduce carbon footprint
- Waste is nearly zero with lengths made to within 1/8”
These unibody-design panels can be made in a variety of sizes and depths. This lock system also completely conceals fasteners for a crisp, architectural style without the time and cost of custom composite panels.
Click to View
This product is available in NaturClad™ finishes!
Connect with us on