Automated efficiency takes EnvaTherm® insulated back pans and curtain-wall engineering to a new level. Innovation in foam delivery technology yields soft, even, self-sealing insulation that provides a competitive R-value for consistent, real-world performance. Unlike fibrous insulation, the insulation forms a self-sealing bond to the metal back pan shell so there is no risk of shifting/sagging or convective looping.
EnvaTherm® insulated back pans are used in curtain wall systems in conjunction with opaque glass panels or architectural metal panels for areas that do not require transparent glass.
- Local & fully certified manufacturing process
- Fire-tested (CAN/ULC S134) for multi-storey non-combustible construction
- Pre-& post-consumer recycled content
- No VOC’s; foam insulation is 100% water-blown
- Will not sustain mold growth
- Up to 50% lighter than competing products
- Lean manufacturing & precision equipment reduces waste & lead times
When used in conjunction with SpandrelTherm™ insulated metal spandrel panels, EnvaTherm® insulated back pans help to improve curtain wall performance by up to 38%!